You would be surprised to know that connecting galaxy buds to laptop can be done in a couple of minutes. Then what is the problem here? Well, the hundreds of articles scattered around the web surely confuse a person. Just follow the steps that I will have mentioned below and the job will be done and dusted.
The galaxy earbuds do not have the connectivity just limited to a Smartphone. The galaxy buds can easily be used with your laptop may it be a Mac or Windows. Using galaxy buds with a laptop will make your job life more buzzing as you listen to your favorite genre of audio.
For your convenience, I have written this guide in the simplest of forms. There is no need to read piled up articles for something as simple as connecting galaxy buds to laptop. So, let’s get right in it!
- Connect Galaxy Buds To laptop – Working Hacks & Some Tips
- Some Notable Benefits Of Connecting Galaxy Buds To Laptop:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Some Last Words:
Connect Galaxy Buds To laptop – Working Hacks & Some Tips
Connecting galaxy buds to a Mac is slightly different from connecting it with windows and vice versa. One thing you have to bear in mind while reading this article is that you got to stick with the method of your OS. What about the rest of the process? It’s my job to make that easier for you. So let’s start.
How to connect galaxy buds to Windows 10 laptop:
- In the Windows search box, at the bottom left of the screen. You have to type in Bluetooth settings.
- Click Open on the first option i.e. “Bluetooth and other device settings”.
- As the settings Tab opens up on the screen. Open the cover of your Galaxy earbuds with the earbuds being inside the cover. This will active the galaxy buds pairing mode automatically.
- The earbuds will try to connect to another device that they are already paired with first. Make sure, that the Bluetooth on any such device is turned off.
- Now click on the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option shown in the Bluetooth settings window. This will redirect you to the next window, select “Bluetooth” in this window.
- Now, your laptop will start searching for available devices to pair it with. You will see your Samsung Galaxy Buds listed on the screen.
- Click on your galaxy earbuds device name and your laptop will start the pairing process. Give it a few seconds and it’s all done.
- You will see the message saying “Your device is ready to go!” That’s it, try playing a track on the laptop and enjoy listening as the hustle goes on!
How to connect galaxy buds to laptop Mac:
Make sure that your Mac OS is updated to the last available version. This will let you connect galaxy buds to laptop Mac ASAP. Any other device with which your earbuds are paired will be lurking nearby trying to connect. Make sure the Bluetooth on them is turned off.
- On Mac, choose System Preferences from the menu, then select Bluetooth.
- Put the earbuds in the charging case and open the lid. This will active the galaxy buds pairing mode.
- From the devices list, select the name of your galaxy earbuds.
- Click connect and enjoy the latest hits downloaded in your Mac.
How to connect galaxy buds to TV:
- Follow the steps mentioned above and bring your earbuds in pairing mode.
- Open the Bluetooth menu, by pressing the settings option on the TV remote.
- Search & select galaxy buds to connect.
How to connect galaxy buds to Chromebook:
- At the bottom right screen of the Chromebook, select the time.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth by click on the icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your galaxy buds to Chromebook.
- Check under “Paired devices” to see if your accessory is connected to Chromebook.
You can also check the list of some best connectivity laptops here:
Some Notable Benefits Of Connecting Galaxy Buds To Laptop:
Galaxy earbuds are here to help you go through a study session. Enjoy music at night comfortably sleeping in bed and guess what these are the lifesavers during a hectic day at work. Below are some of the productivity benefits:
- Galaxy buds have an ergonomic design that makes it worth it listening to hour’s long podcasts. They are very responsive and you can feel the sound changing to suit the current audio being played.
- Galaxy buds have a long battery life which allows you to enjoy chill music streams easily.
- You do not have to tap on your earbuds to change the volume. Simply change it by a mouse click on the laptop’s screen. Honestly, the galaxy earbuds have such great responsiveness with laptops that I’m hooked on using them.
- Personally, the galaxy buds being wireless saves me a splitting headache. I don’t have to unwind the wires for the next 5 minutes, like seriously who enjoys doing that right?
You can also watch the video on how to connect your Galaxy Buds using Bluetooth below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I connect my Samsung earbuds to my laptop?
You will have to follow the guide that is specifically for your OS. Just follow the simple steps and start listening to the most popular hits on the internet.
2. Why won’t my Galaxy buds connect to my laptop?
Your Galaxy buds may be paired with another device in your house. You will have to turn off the Bluetooth on that device. So, your laptop will start pairing the galaxy buds with itself.
3. How do I connect my earbuds to my laptop?
Step by step on how to connect the galaxy earbuds to the laptop has been mentioned above. Stop missing out the best podcasts on laptop out there; listen to them without any distractions on your galaxy buds by following the simple steps written above.
Some Last Words:
Well, this is it from my side, now all you have to do is follow my guidelines and apply them on your laptop. And boom! It’s done, turn the earbuds on! Start doing something productive and let the positive vibes and energy bring the best out of you.
You can also learn more about What is the Difference Between a Chromebook and a Laptop?