Finally, the news that all students were waiting for is here. LaptopsStudio is proud to announce the competition of Innovative Writing Scholarship that is worth 500 dollars.
The scholarship has open ended criteria which means that any registered student can apply for it. We crave your creativity and that’s the main motive behind this scholarship.
Now seeing the excitement on your face, we’d want to explain the scholarship thoroughly as how to apply for it, what to submit, and the final winner announcement.
Let’s start without any further ado:
Who Can Apply? Scholarship Criteria:
Well, you have to be an active student in a university or a college for the session 2020-2021. That’s the most basic requirement of our scholarship.
A detailed participation criterion is as follows:
- You have to be an active student.
- A CGPA of at least 2.5 is a must to participate in the competition.
- Fluency in English and command of English Grammar is a must.
- You must have relevant experience of utilizing a laptop for different means.
What You Have to Do?
We don’t need any garbage from you. Quality is what matters the most.
What you’ll have to do is to write a 1000 to 2000 words article on some of the topics listed below:
- Why is Laptop necessary for University Students?
- How to Utilize and manage studies with a Laptop?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Laptop During a Lecture
You can pick only one topic as per your preferences. Before writing article please read these articles to get idea about content from Best Laptops for Nursing Students, Best Laptop For Data Science, Best Laptops For Blogging, Best Laptop For Animation, Best Laptop for Revit, Best Laptop for FL Studio, Best Laptop for QuickBooks, Best Laptop for Ableton, Best Laptop for Lawyers, Best Laptops for Podcasting, Best Laptop for Game Development, Best Laptops for Excel and Word, Best Gaming Laptops Under 1500, Best Laptops for AutoCAD, Best Laptops for Teachers, Best Laptops for Writers, Best Laptops for Realtors, Best Gaming Laptops Under 500, Best Laptops for Solidworks.
How to Submit Your Article:
Right after you are done with furnishing the article, you’d have to submit it at [email protected]
Along with submission, keep these guidelines in mind:
- The document format should be .docs or .docx
- Mention your full name and the Institute you are studying, in the body of your email.
- Subject should be the topic that you’ve chosen to write on.
Last Date of Submission:
The last date of submission is June 30, 2021. Any entry after this date won’t be eligible for the competition.
Winner Announcement Date:
We’d announce the winner on October 15, 2021. In case you’ve won the competition, we’d mail you a congratulation message and will send you the price money via Financial Office of your institute.
Terms and Conditions:
Some terms and conditions are as follows:
- No plagiarism and two entries are allowed. We’d kick you off from the competition if this term is violated.
- LaptopsStudio will hold all copyrights of the article you submit. We can use it for commercial purposes.
- Language must be English. An article written in any other language would be discarded without any single thought.
- We cannot transfer the prize money directly into your account due to International Financial restrictions. You’d have to receive it from the Financial Office of your University or College.
- We might change the Terms and Conditions if necessary with or without notifying you. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all important announcements regarding the scholarship.
Winner of The Previous Scholarship as Announced by LaptopsStudio
The winner of the session 2019-2020 was Marry Jane who claimed prize money of $500 for writing a brilliant piece of paper.